Been A While

It has been a very long while for me. A long while since I have written anything, anywhere. Thoughts rush through my head and disappear in thin air. They may or may not come back again, but this is the joy of thoughts. This is my understanding of how the mind works. Things or should I say "situations" in my life have kept me in a position of me trying to figure out the strength of my own expressions in my drama, joys, tears, and or pain.
It becomes FRUSTRATING to me to know that there are things that could be said, but aren't. How in the devil's name is this shit suppose to come out in an organizing manner where it can be understood to you, the audience just as I perceive it?! I want to feel what I'm saying. I want you to Read into what I type down, so that it may become your own conversation. Life has a way of moving you. Lessons make you wiser. The greatest that I have endured is the best medicine for my life's challenges. Keep it real and never give up I repeat to myself as well I say to you. I will analyze my being and answer questions of my own actions and integrity. I shall jump back and forth into the position of what the audience sees and express every inch of me, every crevice. I will do this for myself and others who love even the worst of me and look at it later to say damn what a beautiful thing.

Look at this beautiful being that One has enhanced me to be.

Keeping you updated...

Comments

Popular Posts