Your Moment: My Expierence During It

I met a young man I thought could be a “possibility.”
I didn’t at all try to force anything, but I admit I got excited when I shouldn’t have. Beginning to find out who he was, he gave me a fair warning; so that when this (these moments) happened, I wouldn’t be alarmed.
But instead, my emotions got the very best of me, because it was something I was unfamiliar with, this is what evolved from those emotions…

Getting used to...
The first time you perhaps ignored my phone call or a text messages that I sent; I was I think Okay with it.
I remember when you told me, when we started to get to know each other, even still not completely, that you would have moments where you wouldn’t talk to any one, not even me.
So now that I know this, and have this thought of this is what you are going through, it bothers me, and it shouldn’t. Right?
So you fore warned me and I say thank you.
Its something I must get used to, would you say, lol?
The problem (if thats the word it really should be called) is that you are on my mind more than I thought you would be.
Because we are not talking at the present moment you make me want you more, nothing in an intimate light, but I would like your time.
I would like to see you smile, touch your face to remind me that my feelings about you from the beginning are really real and not some dream or past time.
I try my hardest not to call you or send you anything because of the warning.
But as you know our time is spaced, limited with priorities that already exist.
I write of you, have thoughts of you, and paint you as beautiful as I see the sky in the night.
I, at times, look up at the stars during the night and wonder what you are doing, if you are okay.
I wonder if you know who I am anymore, do you remember my face.
Knowing how much you love music, I get caught up in a world of tunes, writing things like this with melodies in my head that make it so easy to say or makes the flow so smooth.
Would we have the chance to take that picture? I would still like to know how we look together.
“Watching stars without you, my soul cries out”
I do my best not to make assumptions, you have so far never given me a reason to, so I’ll step back.
I’ll step back into my world before you were in it to get through it.
Because you have not tarnished it, but you have presented yourself and now you are constantly on my mind.
What were your intentions for me, what were you thoughts when you first met me, what were your thoughts when we first exchanged words with knowing attraction?
I bought those black socks so I wouldn’t look “silly” around you.
You do prefer black socks don’t you?
Here I am trying to be in your liking, not even knowing what the situation is or how to comprehend it.
Where are you? When could I see you again?
Are we still “something?”
Who ever knew, you, A.V. could do such amazing disappearing acts and have such an impact on someone you haven’t completely begun to know.
I am only human, please don’t let my emotions move or push you away.
My intentions are not to scare you with I love you, or pressed desires of being with you.
I just want your time, just a little of your time, that would be enough for me.
Does any thought of me pass through your mind?
Just communicate with me; if I don’t know what’s going on, I become lost.
If I am lost, how am I supposed to find my way back to common ground if you don’t guide me to it?
I can no longer worry myself of you.
Do you know I actually would sleep with my phone beside me in hopes of me hearing your phone call?
Still I would go to sleep with a bit of disappointment trying to figure out what lead to this point.
Then I would wake with anticipation of at least one missed phone call from you, and when I see nothing, I walk to the mirror, give myself a stare and remind myself that the day will go on.
Soon I will stop counting the days, the weeks, or how ever long it turns into without conversation with you.
At least that is what I think I will do.
Who in the world knows what I will do.
I thought you were pure, genuine and true.
These attributes fit your character the last time I could remember.
Please, just break it down for me; let me in somehow.
Let me know that everything is okay.
Make it okay.

Comments

Popular Posts