Elevated

I remember you trying to convince me to come back to Charlotte so that we could get up with one another. I fought with myself that night trying to figure out what to do. I stayed put that night with the reminder of you leaving the next morning to head back home. It burned me up inside and out. I let you go back home and to think I was only an hour away from Charlotte. Regretting it, disappointing myself, and found myself lost with excitement. Like a young girl filled with infatuation. You had an Ora that surrounded you that I wanted to be a part of. I anticipated conversations. I knew you were a work-oholic so I learned to balance myself when it came to you. Sudden talk of tea bumped everything up to a different level. You sent me an experience by mail. I just knew I was getting the most exclusive and the most genuine herbs. Everything about the idea of tea became second nature to my daily regiment. So I put on this joint by Goapele, and it had me in this mood. It, this hard to describe feeling had me has you would say "high as a kite." I remember I couldn't go to bed without one cup of hot tea. It probably wasn't seven days a week but close to it. You elevate me over simple tea talk.

Comments

Popular Posts