In love In February

23rd-
We made a vow to love we
You blow my mind
I think of you constantly
You’re in my head
Can’t erase the memories we’ve made-

25th-
Your smile intrigues me
I cannot stop staring at you
This is not my normal me
I go insane, but it’s good though
Your eyes-

26th-
I felt that I fell in love
But do or I I know I’m not
Your eyes take me away, your stares
Look at you making me like this
You are beautiful
Can’t seem to stop looking at you
And why is that
You give me chills
Who knows what will come of this-

Comments

dia1518 said…
This would be really dope on canvas, check out the artist Sean Lander; I really dig art with word play. There is also an artist name Matt Sesow, one of my personal heroes which I think you will. Also check out Herb Jackson, Davidson College, abstract artist.

Uhuru,
Dia

Popular Posts