Sister

Sister
I know it feels like I've been avoiding you
Its my fault for not keeping in touch with you
I know we're suppose to be there for one another
I haven't been doing my part, I have no excuse
So here I am, truth out on the table
Sister
Admitting that I know I've been wrong
I'm going to make a change
Going to display the importance of you
You're my favorite little big sister in the world
I'd die if I ever lost you
Sister
You stay on my mind, I wonder about you
I want to hear your problems
And be there to help you solve them
I want you to be the one you come for advice
A few things have changed this year
Sister
I'm away getting myself together
Hope I'm still your favorite sister
Thank you for being who you are
Accepting my rebellious attitude (at times)
Thank you for wanting to hang out or be with me

Comments

Popular Posts