#12- Part II: Wolverine

We came home one evening, tired from all of our running around. With the exception of all my tiredness I walked in and set my bags down on the kitchen table. I walked into the kitchen, turned the faucet on, reached over to the bottle of soap and poured a little of it into the palm of my left hand. While the testing the water with my right hand, I placed both hands underneath the water and began to wash my hands. Thank goodness he went ahead and took the fish out the freezer from earlier. We were both hungry and I was ready to cook us dinner and get it over with- so I could relax with him.

Cooked- Ate- Cleaned the Kitchen

After we finished eating and cleaning the kitchen we found our way back to the couch and plopped down like two fat kids who just finished playing street football. He quickly made the suggestion to go ahead and jump in the shower so we could settle ourselves into bed. So, thats what I did. On my return to the bedroom, I found him in bed with the covers up to his neck; like a cocoon of some sort. After lotioning my ash away, I get into bed. About a half an hour travels by and I start burning up underneath the covers. While he began initiating cuddling hour, I began pulling the covers off.
Now remember as I stated before, this wolverine gene must have been
transferred through he and I kissing over a period of time. How dare he pass
this wolverine maddess to me. Ahhhh. Now you see, during any
aggrevation of heat or any irritation of being uncomforable made the claws come
out.
While me trying to get the covers off, I started attacking him (accidently that is). He started yelling. I didm't know that I attacked him until he said
him- put the samuari swords away, damn!!!
(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Popular Posts