#15- whats that smell?

it had been a long day. we were hot and sticky. two combinations that don't mix well around your significant other. but somehow, we were managing.  we were in the living watching the tube. he'd been complaining about an awkward smell. so there i was sniffing around for this strange smell. underarms- nope
my feet- nope
my you know what- haha, nope
perhaps the trash can in the kitchen
or the kitchen sink- idk

him- i think its time for a shower
me- you think?!
him- come on, its time, we can pause the movie

we got up and started walking toward the stairs. he being the gentleman (or him wanting to have a better glance at the bootie), let me walk in front of him.

me- what is that smell?
him- oh goodness, yo butt stank!
me- gasping at his response
him- hahaha, im just playing baby. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
this would be funny in the visual form

Popular Posts