Starting Point

The journey of my passions for art started here; a photograph of me drawing on my diaper with my #2 pencil, while rocking my brother's hat, and me just about out my full body pajamas. I just knew I was the "stuff."
I knew then as I know now how much I enjoy art. Just to hear the word makes me tingle or have goose bumps. Its funny, you know; when you are a child, you know what (who) you want to be when you grow up.
One soon realizes what life has to offer and what obstacles will be tossed on the pathway to success.
Some dreams remain with us as we grow and set goals to achieve them, while others choose not to live out loud and find jobs that they are most likely not happy in. It is probably the worst thing to live a lifestyle that one is not content with.
The message behind "Starting Point" is to live life to the fullest without little to no regret, take risks, but be wise about it. Life is too short not to be happy. Have something (someone) in your life that makes life exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts