Foolish Me

What a fool to believe that you were an opportunity
Tell me what I did to make you move on
Why isn't that you couldn't just come to me and communicate
I didn't know I made things difficult for you
The little things I did for you thinking you would appreciate
Thought I would be an interest when we played ball together
You stuck in my head like plaque to enamel
But you see the great thing is, this plaque, this thought of you can be removed
I won't deny that moments spent with you
They were an experience
Can't find one moment we shared to complain about
That's why its hard for me to understand what happened
You made everything sound easy going
Foolish of me to believe you were true
But isn't that our duty, to provide one with the contingency to be tangible
But why?
Where did you go or vanish to?
Why leave me to make assumptions?
My fault that I engaged so quickly
Should have left you a bit more curious and anxious to know who I was
The invitation you persuaded was make-believe
Maybe I should have seen it, but your smile had me blind
I couldn't see past your smile even if the imitation was clear as day
Perhaps you are busy, but would it be wrong to say you are lazy?
How complicated must it be to just pick up the damn phone?
You do a perfect job about hiding
And if it the fact of you not wanting to be seek ed, let me know
Me saying that I have no concern for you is so false
But what else am I suppose to think?
And maybe its good that you don't reach out to me
Fade out my life and become transparent
As easy as it was for me to say A.V.
Still, damn you for leaving me with the entertaining thought of a sOmEtHiNg

Comments

Popular Posts