#1- a Cold Shower for sure

him- you better watch out!
me- ha! for what? you not gonna do nothing!
him- i'm known to be the biggest prankster.
me- yeah okay and if you do anything, it will mean WAR!

So- there I am getting ready to take a shower. Excited about it and everything. I get in- (where did that boy go?) I lather up some good soap suds... have to get these toes... (still don't hear any noise outside of the bathroom- perhaps he went on to mind his own business... GOOD then). Time to wash off. I step under the shower-head and man does the water feel good. And BAM (a super duper very unexpected load noise)- while making sure he doesn't get wet, the shower curtain is pulled back and SPLASH the water pitcher from the refrigerator comes at me. Ahhh!!! Scared out of my whits, I nearly fall and pee on myself. There I am shivering like a leaf and colder than the ice itself sitting in the freezer.

me- you are such a punk- ahhh, i hate you!
him- hahaha hahaha hahaha etc.
me- how could you? thats okay, i'll have something for you.
him- thats fine, i'll always win. i told you, i am the ultimate prankster, the master of it all. i have pranks for days.
me- yeah okay, we'll see about that.

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Popular Posts