#2- Clap Off... clap on dang it, clap on


me- (waiting to get in the shower) about time!
him-
o please. (he walks out)

I close the bathroom door and jump in the shower. I stand there and let the water beat on my skin like hands on a drum. While I'm there enjoying my moment, I get interrupted by no other than the Hollywood Negro himself. Clap off- the bathroom grows dark. I step back to the shower wall (lots of room to back up right?!). Now I'm paranoid and that punk has me jumpy.

me- what are you doing? hello? honey? what are you doing? stop playing around.
(the door shuts- thank God, he left)
him- silent as a mouse and still as a brick

I finish rinsing and turn the shower off. Getting ready to get out- He pulls back the shower curtain, he shouts and screams something on the lines of BOOGIE BOOGIE BOO, hahaha, I scared you. And damned if he did- FUDGE!!! I stood there screaming to the top of my lungs- heck I had no clue what else to do. And there I was sitting on the shower floor cause he scared me so bad. I could hear him just laughing it up.

me- you are such a jerk! i didn't even do anything to deserve this punishment.
him- dying laughing.
me- ahhh, boy, as soon as i get out this bathroom, your ass in mine.
him- still laughing (walking downstairs).
me- such a jackass.

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Clap off- the bathroom grows dark".

I can't help but wonder... why didn't you just "clap on" and restore light? lol
Tomika Elise said…
Believe me, I said it, but he must have used some kind of magic so they wouldn't turn back on. lol.

Popular Posts