Extended or Not

Reality...
You are my sister, extended or not.
I have done nothing to hurt you, not intentionally at least.
I was not the distributing factor of how my life began.
So, I rest my voice, I rest my energy, and let you go on.
I let you live without my constant aggravation.
And I still love you without even knowing you.
How come?
Then back again...
Be my "big sister", be my example, let me wear your clothes without asking.
Let me do what sisters naturally do.

So forth I've learned through attempts that my aggressiveness has gotten me the total opposite response that wasn't intended.
I sit back, allow my emotions to fill my face and form ponds of tears.
Will you ever be available for a different, unique, frightening, but brand new sisterhood?
You are a woman, as well as I.
And so easy is for me to see how afraid we can me, and how childlike we are.
Life moves like air.
We share moments with people all day long, and one day moments become memories that we find ourselves reminiscing about.
We start to regret things we've said, actions that were taken, and so forth.
But however annoying I have been to you, or no matter how many of my phone calls you've rejected, I want you to realize that I never gave up.
Be my sister, allow your guard to reveal a little of you.
The funny thing is, I'd know who are if I saw you out somewhere, but would you notice me?
I did nothing to hurt you, I didn't contribute to that factor.
Life is short dear sister of mine.
I find myself trying to fill your place with this "odd" desire to have a sister in my life.
I've been successful to a certain extent, but I'm not satisfied because the truth is it isn't true, its not for real.
Odd... isn't that how you see it?
Believe you me, nothing isn't forced here, and I would hate to think you assume that.
Its called Faith.
Is it wrong of me to believe that one day we will be laughing and sharing our own moments?!
Reality...
These are just my thoughts of a sister, nothing is forced, I promise.
I hate rejection.
I'm just finding it difficult to understand why I take it so hard when the rejection comes from you.
I tell you no lie when it comes to these wild thoughts of mine.
I don't want to create a war, I just want it to be you and me.
Could this be worked out?
You see my "unusual", yet simple twisted wishes don't you?
Patience is my friend, so I will wait and let a higher power do the rest.
You must understand beyond all the fears that we hold close; you are my sister, extended or not.

Comments

Popular Posts