Scared of This

I'm scared
Don't know how or what when to say
How do I move you?
Move your mood in my way
Can I make things work in favor of me?
Can't really express myself
Tell what I should do
How do I make you feel me
Or do you already do
Why not let me know?
Tell me when to stop
I look back on the day I saw your face
A beautiful being stood in front of me
Everything became a breeze
Things were moving smoothly
Got a chance to know you
Opened me up, peeked inside for a preview
What is the next move?
Eyes had a unspeakable communication
Found your hands meet with my skin
Your presence fills me up
What goes on in that head
How many times do I pass through
Tangles of time straining occupation
Think about it every second
The thought of you takes a toll on me
Let go, let you do all these things
Without you knowing
But I'm scared
What if I say the wrong thing
You dislike repeating yourself
Sometimes I just like the sound of your voice
Don't mean to aggravate or frustrate you
But I love the way say every single word
I wanna be the one that you can come to anytime
I know you may not want to take that chance with me
But I can promise you security
Why must you make it difficult for me?
Free yourself from all unbalanced beams in your life
Its okay, allow me to be your stability
If there is anything that I do wrong
Let me know so I can change it
I want the best of you
Don't forget that at one point we used to laugh
Helplessly
Love the pictures of us
Let these thoughts not push you away
Please don't think that I'm crazy
Release me from anxiety
No, don't do that
Slow is better this way
If nothing comes of this
Any slight belief of this fancy
Delights my satisfaction

Comments

Popular Posts