When Its Like This

Come here boy
Let me let you know
I am about to rock ya world
You think you know what your getting into
Spare me, cause you know nothing
Got your eyes glued to this
Don't fool your self with anticipated faded talent
Whisper a few details in ya ear
Goosebumps take control of you
As my lips slightly touch your skin
Feel your body overcome with excitement
Don't know what I have
Waiting in store for you
Swing my hair when I walk away
Wink my eye before I hit the corner
Give you something extra
For you to think about
This is how I keep me on your mind
Can't wait to show you what you need
See you next time at a grown up spot
Come in with an all white
V flows down into my valley
Silver white stilettos step in the door
Get my mood right with Kelly's Like This
Catch my eye with your brute like lion swagger
Rolling like the King of the Jungle
Watch it sweetie
I might have to take you off your throne
Tell you, no better yet, show you
How good things happen
Get you wide open with
My scent that paralyzes you
Soon to be an enthusiast by pure compulsion
Driven to the conquest
Like a cat is to a mouse
Take you home with me
Looking like a lost puppy needing home
and Attention
Let me fix you up
Feed you with a little action
Make ya jaw drop
And this is what you waiting on
Touch this glazed caramel skin
Talking all that bull
It is so easy for me to make your soda fizz
You couldn't keep it under control
Excitement made your rocket blast off
Whose wearing the crown now
Press rewind, then slow motion
Cause what just happen is for real
Believe what you see
Told you
I was going to rock ya world
Now lets keep it moving...

Comments

Popular Posts