#3- the Towel Popping

I'm standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes. I suppose the meal I made was good, at least I didn't hear any complaints. He is in the living room looking at t.v. He comes in the kitchen with his glass. I'm thinking he's going to refill on whatever he was drinking and then leave. Instead he puts his glass on the counter, walks behind me, puts his hands around my waist and kisses me on the cheek. He then walks into the den to look at some photographs. Anyway, I'm going on about the task at hand. POP

me- what the hell? come on already!
him-
doing what he does best- laughing.

me-
just shaking my head.
POP -screaming his name, ahhhh!!!

I start running around the house, and there he his, right on my tail. After about three or four times around the house, he slips (ha), I get a lead and head for the bathroom. I hear him getting up and heading toward my direction. Slam goes the bathroom door. While I catch my breath, I put my ear to the door and listen for any movement on the other side. I don't hear anything, so I wait a few more minutes and decide to open the door- SLOWLY. (Is he out there? I don't see him) I walk out nervous and head directly and calmly to the kitchen. I look in the living room, and there he is sitting on the couch with a smirk on his face. (OK, cool, he's given up) I head back to the kitchen sink. I'm nearly finished (thank goodness), POP. I gasped for air and put my hands on my tooshie, thinking that somehow or another my hands would heal the intense pain. I could hardly move, the only few words that slipped from the mouth were "Ouch" and "Ouch." It was stinging so bad I thought I was about to be called to Heaven. My eyes started to fill but I was determined not to break!

me- you'll pay i tell you. YOU"LL PAY!!!
and what do you think he was doing- yep, that's right! laughing! on the floor and everything.

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Popular Posts