#7- oh no, poor OBEY

The time frame was Christmas. He and I aren't really big fans on the whole idea but on my behalf, I wanted to give him something he wouldn't forget. A few weeks earlier (December 5 to be exact) there was a show at this fab place called the MKT. MKT was a place that had a bunch of graphic tees, cool ass kicks, its own arrangement of weird toys for us adult kids and an assortment of books (mostly books on rad artists) that sat in the window of this cool spot. Any rate, during an art show that evening a the MKT he takes me by the hand and leads me over to the window of assorted books.

him- if there is anything you could get me for Christmas, it is this- a Shepard Fairey book priced really well.
me- o, okay (smiling at him)

I must admit, the book was kinda fly, okay, maybe more than fly, it was awesome! Over the next few weeks, I visited the store like a crack fiend visited the pipe. Back and forth, back and forth, making sure they still had the book. My mind was more than made up at this point that this would be his Christmas gift. I finally went to the store, purchased the book and headed to my baby's house. He had no idea. After we ate dinner, he leaned over by the Christmas tree and handed me a bag. I opened my gift with great surprise and found a book, a bag, and some buttons. YAY! I went out to the car to grab the bag that held "THE BOOK!!!" I handed it over!

him- what is this? its hard! feels like a book...
me- smiling and waiting for him to actually open the bag.
him- opens the bag and starts yelling; ahhhhhhhhh, you got me the book I wanted!!!

This boy starts running around the house with the Obey book, he ends up back in the living room and starts humping the Obey book. That's right humping it like some horny great dayne humping a little dachshund (the wieners). Ha, shocked out of my mind, I'm thinking geewiz, Obey is getting more than me. Poor Obey has officially been violated! lol.

Merry Christmas

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

CHD:WCK! said…
remind me that i don't want to touch the shephard fairey book at "his" house.

thanks.
Tomika Elise said…
HAHA, sure thing!!! lol

Popular Posts