#6- an Ice Cream Kiss x3

to lick
-verb
1. to pass tongue over the surface of, as to moisten, taste or eat: to lick a spoon clean.
2. in other words; to ice cream my face: to make extremely wet without notice.

Its a Friday afternoon and we're sitting on the couch watching some program on television. While sitting there we get into the whole cuddling mode and boy is it nice. I get up and sit myself facing forward on his lap. I'm looking at him and he's looking at me. I go in for an anticipated kiss- only centimeters from my lips touching his, he ice creams me. That's right, he freakin licks me. My chin, lips and nose are wetter than... well you get the drift. I'm looking at this punk and say "You are such a jerk."

A few weeks later we are walking around the house doing our own thing. I catch his eye catching mine, we walk toward one another and give each other a hug, we look into each other eyes and lean in for a kiss. Little does he know, I remembered the time on the couch and said to myself "this would be the perfect moment to get him back." And little did I know he was thinking the same thing- When we went in for the kiss, we ended up licking each other at the same time. All we could do is laugh at each other for thinking the same thing. I think we laughed about a good 10 minutes that day.

Some time after that, we have another moment on the couch. Again, I am sitting on his lap facing toward him. My knees kiss the back of the couch while my thighs stable my position and keep him in place. I lean in to hug him for a while. I kiss his neck a few times then nibble on his ears. As soon as he thinks I'm about to kiss his lips, I lean back in and ice cream his entire ear and the side of his face! Ha Ha. Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha!

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Anonymous said…
maybe i need to start telling my side of the story. you're paint me out to be the Gargamel of the relationship...
Tomika Elise said…
I guess you are my Gargamel..sometimes, lol.

Popular Posts