#10- Part I: Wolverine

We arrive home from a long winded afternoon. So we get settled in and start looking at tv. Sugar dumpling takes off his socks then stands up to take off his belt. I thinking o shoot! What is he doing. After seeing my face he laughs and asks me not to be shocked and that he's just going upstairs to get in the shower. In the meantime I make myself comfortable on the couch. There I am, flipping through the channels and run across my television show; CSI Miami. O yeah! About 15 or 20 minutes into the show, he comes back down stairs with some blue and yellow shorts on with an Angela Davis shirt on. He comes in and sits down beside me. He pulls up the ottoman and kicks his feet up. What I didn't notice was that he had a toe nail clipper. I'm thinking o my goodness, I hope I don't get cut. He starts doing his thing.

me- make sure you keep all that over there.
him- o please, whatever.
me- i'm just saying!

So, he finally finishes. Now I get to have cuddle time. Yay! After disposing his clippings, he gets the blanket and settles back down with me. He stretches out his legs beside mine.

me-OUCH! What in the world. I thought you cut those things.

I grabbed his feet and started to investigate why the source of my pain was so intense. Instead of cutting them at a straight angle, he cuts them at a freakin 90 degree angle. What the hell. Ahhh. He starts laughing.

me- haha, this mess isn't funny, I'm up here getting cut.

He starts stabbing me with his claws.

me- you keep on, I'm going to have something for you.

And believe me, I did have something in mind
to be continued...

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

CHD:WCK! said…
sugar dumpling is a funny dude.
it could be worse. at least he disposed of his clippings.

Popular Posts