#8- I Got Called Out

I got called out on my love for you that day-

That day I was in the back yard working on a painting
By that time, you had been gone for some time
Funny, you were only up the street taking photographs
Even still hours had past as I started to miss you
As I stayed steady on my task, a good friend kept me co.
While in conversation, I kept my drum on the sounds around me
(I thought I heard a car door shut)
Hey, did you hear that

I lit up, I admit it... I did and smiled from ear to ear-

My good friend starting laughing his tail off
I started laughing too
Cause at that point, I got called out on my love for you
I dared anyone to ever catch my excitement
From you walking in the room or returning home from work
And dare you ever to know how excited and thrilled I am to be yours
That day you quickly found out
I was left blushing for some time after that!

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

CHD:WCK! said…
that's funny. i'm glad i could be around for that.
did you see elisha's pics in the backyard (on her blog)?

Popular Posts