#11- Birthday Wishes


His reaction to the Mr. Brainwash print!!! Only because he deserves nothing less than the best because he's that damn good to me!
After my birthday passed in January, I started thinking what I could get him. And even though his birthday wasn't until April, I wanted to make sure that whatever I got him was super.
It had been months on end of him telling me how much in love he was with the artist Mr. Brainwash. At the time it was, it was approximately 2 weeks before his birthday. So from that point, I went on a serious search for a Mr. Brainwash print.

FINALLY- I found it.

Talk about waiting in anxiety... hoping to God that he wouldn't come home and find it before me. I opened it up to check out the print (#86 out of 300- wow). I rolled it back up and put it back in the hollow cylinder container. Looked around the house for a hiding place. Some hours later, my love walks in the door and he has no idea. So I allow the evening to greet us. I go ahead and get into bed. While he is about to get in bed I ask...

me- do you want your birthday present now?
him- what are you talking about? You already gave me my gift (a dvd player that he had been wanting for somet time). I hope you didn't go out your way.
me- no, no, of course not. So do you want your gift or not?
him- sure

I go and get the gift from the other room. Ha, he looks at the cylinder like what in the world did you get me. He gets out of bed, takes the cylinder and takes the cap off. He looks at me and smiles then looks in the cylinder trying to figure out what it is. He slowly takes the print out and looks at me again with this huge grin on his face. He puts it on the bed and starts rolling it out. I have never seen a smile so big. He continued to roll out the print and saw that it was an original Brainwash print.

him- baby, i hope you didn't spend too much money on this.
me- dont worry about all that, your smile is worth every penny.

He then steps back and starts doing some wild man crazy dance with a humping affect to it. I started to laugh, then he comes over to the side of the bed and kisses me and says...

him- thank you baby, this is by far the best gift I have ever recieved.
me- i just smile at him and say you are very welcome!

(animal cracker stories)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Damn right I did it...

Popular Posts