The Calming Affect

  • Your voice is the most soothing and comforting sound to my drum. It's something to look forward to even after 5 min since we've last spoken to each other.Your voice has a calming affect that settles and fosters in my mind.
  • Your lips are as soft as body butter on fresh showered caramel skin and sweet as cinnamon sprinkled on triangular fruit filled pastries. I could caress your lips with my own for hours at a time and that alone would deliver ecstasy. A kiss on thine cheek is the most wonderful fixation and I feel secured when you wrap me in your cotton candy kisses.
  • Your smile makes me loose any word I was ready to say. While your eyes make me melt; I smile and gaze at you with astonishment of how wonderful and brilliant you are. It has been by His divine to grant us to come this far in such a relatively short period of time. Allowing myself to continously relive the replays of endless memories like these that we've made.

Comments

Popular Posts