Lion Hunt

Think it was an automatic jump off
Flying of positive vibes every where
Occasional conversations, really really good conversations
Nothing ever too much, but uh...
Real smooth and free flowing type conversations
Laughing out loud, he makes me smile
I think he might know these things
Maybe I make my self obvious
Or not
I say its nothing, and maybe it is nothing
Just good ole friends getting together
I see him look at me and question what the looks mean?
I won't know, true
But I wonder
This whole gig is sweet, fun, fulfilling, and needed
Just friends I say
No commitment , I know
I'd be unfair, and indeed selfish
To think I could provide him a bit of me
Would our faces ever meet to greet the lips on which we speak
The world would bloom Japanese cherry blossoms
And paint this picture of something ideal that
I possibly would not be prepared for
Keeping all on copacetic levels
Because here, on these levels, I'm stable, I'm together
No fear of nothing lost
Living in this exhilarated experience
On this uncontrollable bliss
Dare he acknowledge more in me than what I think he sees
And dare he develop a desire of my presence than what I already give
To accommodate his fulfillment of a warm body to hold
What next
I loose my mind over excitement and something new to me
Unexpected
Would I fall
Knowing of fixed, concrete, unchangeable plans
Remember I--- used to play thoughts of this feeling
This to me is "eccentric," but not really?! I guess?!
I don't know
I laugh
And realize I'm in a congenial place
This Hunt has me wired
I keep my mind in a serene state, not to breach my composure
I think he might know this after all
Maybe I make myself obvious
Or not
I say its nothing, and maybe it is nothing
Just good ole friends getting together
Grrr

Comments

Popular Posts