The Space Shuttle

The actual name for it was 280 Catamaran Super Sonic
But I had to give it a less flashy name
Space Shuttle was still cool and folks knew what it was
There were only 5 made throughout the whole universe
Didn't want Spartans of Space to think I was one to show off
So, Space Shuttle stuck
I remember the times
I was cruising on air over heated concrete
I mean, the wheels on the red and white express weren't even rolling
We were floating
Those where the days
The shuttle was so fly, it could touch the sky
And folks thought it was slow
They thought I didn't know how to steer that big o machine
I showed them, I showed them ALL
I used phonebooks in the seat because I was five foot small
A pillow was added on top to add comfort to those three thick stacks of books
The interior was burnt red with wood grain every where
Those were the expensive kind when the wood grain was added
Mine was top of the line
It was better than the Turbo Python 3000
There was a television tube in it, how rad is that?
Everyone wants to ride in the space shuttle
I'd say, take a ride with me baby on the space way
That leads to the stars
Come with with me let me show you what this shuttle can do
Put your seat belt on
Don't want anyone to loose their heads
I looked like a ant moving around with a nice wheat buttered roll
Up and down like a roller coaster
Rides on the rainbow through the sky
Watching hooked up vintage cars roll on by
You liked it, didn't we enjoy our time

Assistance Provided By: GiGi Sayles



Comments

Popular Posts