Thin(c)

Make you think
Change your mind
Consider another route
See me here
In your view
Blind your not
Make me new
Sing to me
With your mood
Unexplainable feel
Small notions
Big differences
Obvious attraction
Cool breeze
Nothing heated, yet
Easy flow
Thoughts of you
Consistent
Scared you
No intention
Question your own wishes
Let them be twisted
What do you want
Fleshy moments
Would it be enough
Question the satisfaction
Pie or the crumb
Little, just a taste
Grab the whole, too much for you
I like the idea
Make no compromises
Selfish me
Wanting only for myself
Smile I do
Laugh, you make me
Butterfly feeling
Happy bliss
No regret, not one
Lion man
Weird print
Beautiful toes
Acceptance of you
Make you laugh
Alot
Deny you must
You know what exist
Inform me
Leave confusion by it self
Human addiction
Presence of another
Uncensored glaze
What did that mean
Computer, ofc
Table, jh
Observant you
Sweet time
Would you allow more
Fill me up
Checking me
Clever you
Warn me of affection
Hold me captive
Tight hugs
And more
Too good
You
Make you think
I know
Solution
Healthy resistance
Keeping it new
Surprise me
Unfamiliar combination of words
Intrigued
Curious
Played out thoughts
Time to time
More than I expected
You may not need
Desire just a piece
Not wanting the whole
But I'd give you all
Ask
You say scare
I start over
Adventure
Of getting to know you is renewed
New beginnings
Trial and error
What you want
Reconsideration
Open door
Avoid you may
Life I will realize
Superman man
I do make you
LAUGH
That is clear

Comments

Popular Posts