Allow the Conversation

I want to have a moment with you to share what has been on my mind. I want to share these intimate thoughts with you because I want us to both be aware, because you are my dear friend. Let us not hide from one another our silent emotions or fears, but explore them to help us understand each other more clearly. This photograph is to represent our friendship, no matter what form or shape we take to arrive to this point. This photograph is to represent deep thought and comprehension shared between you and I. Be the air that purifies me. Marinated thoughts to provide fulfilling conversation. Truth resides between the both of us; the foundation of our present and future. In depth, up close, intimate, clear, stabled, confident, forgiving comprehensible communication is the soil that helps us flourish.

Comments

Popular Posts